Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Jeph and Hannah's Wedding

So the day before Jeph and Hannah's wedding, I went over to Rita's and helped with the flowers and chat. Mostly I chatted, but I was able to make a boutonniere. We had a good time pretending we knew what we were doing, but we figured it out. Well, Rita and Kathryn figured it out and Jacqui, Grandma and I just tried to help. But in the end they looked good.

The wedding was very sweet and the kilts were cool. It was alot of fun and Jeph and Hannah and company all looked very happy and excited. All of the food was great, but the cake that Hannah's friend made was delicious. Rita gave me some leftovers in a cream puff bucket. Me and my roommates termed it our "bucket of cake". It was delicious and, between us all, was gone in 24 hours.













3 comments:

Hannah said...

What the!! How are you not already in our list of blogs?? and you're even our only follower. I'm looney. Anyway- all your pics rock. Love you! I hope SD TOTALLY blows and you hate your visit.
Sincerely, Hannah

Julia said...

hardy har har! You just jealous cuz you're not here! Hope you have a better day babe!

Raenbows and Mud Puddles said...

You better not have left.. :(
I miss our talks ... we had so much fun!!
Ohh and the cake looks pretty yummy! :)