See those Mr. Angry Eyes! That's right. In contrast to my last post which showed a lovely, sunny day at the beach, I have returned to school to a truckload of snow! Maybe I wouldn't be so bitter if I hadn't had to drive through it forever yesterday to get here. Weather.com needs to learn to clarify what they mean when they say light snow! The snow I drove through yesterday was NOT LIGHT! It was a stinkin' blizzard! It took me almost two hours longer to get here because I could barely see in front of my car and had to drive super slow. This is my car. It's only been here since last night and it is already covered and entrenched in snow! So much for going to the bank or the store unless I feel like digging first. Thank you to Mom who sent me back up with a big boxful of can goods because I don't think I'll be driving much until I get a snow-free day!
The Lord Trevelin Mysteries Are Here!
8 years ago

2 comments:
Yeah good luck. I hate driving in the snow. I know you can survive. I believe in you.
Thanks Jacqui! I was very bitter earlier. Now that I have found my old snowshoes and my store of herbal tea and hot chocolate I'm feeling better :D
Post a Comment