
I always knew there was a reason I stay up late. I was reading comments on my Boston facebook album at like 12:30 last night when I hear a horrid crunching noise! I look outside and a car is starting to drive away. I run outside and the car stops. I look at my poor abused Saturn and she's been crunched! Sad :( I had just gotten my car back! I was parked on the street because my roommate needed to leave for school/work early this morning. Apparently a girl who had been hanging out at the boy's apartments across the street had backed into my car. Sheesh! 2009 is not looking like a good year for my car :P
3 comments:
K, that really sucks. I thought you were going to say the car drove away. I'm glad she came back. She came back right?
She stopped when she saw me running out to the car. She might have stopped anyway, but I have my doubts.. Luckily she has good insurance coverage and they're going to fix my car. So if she's going to be an idiot, at least she's a well insured idiot.
haha, well thats good. You're so funny.
Post a Comment