I haven't done anything lately on my blog because grad school this year has been TOUGH! Working in the schools and trying to keep up with class has been so crazy. I still do stuff, but I just haven't had time to blog about it, except to put the pictures on facebook. So if you're my facebook friend you shouldn't feel so behind.
Because of the craziness, I decided to change my blog title to Common Nonesense. This title came from a quote from the Anne of Green Gables book series. In Anne of the Island, when Anne is getting ready to go off to college, she's walking with Gilbert and they're talking about people in the town that were making her feel bad about going off to college. Gilbert was telling her that she shouldn't mind other people's comments, but she couldn't help feeling their comments even though her common sense told her it shouldn't mean anything to her. She said, "There are times when common sense has no power over me. Common nonsense take possession of my soul."
I think I know how she feels. Common nonsense has definately taken possession of my soul. I'll probably update some during Thanksgiving or Christmas Break... but don't count on it. After March 2010, I should be a lot better about keeping up with things, because after March, my thesis should be done and defended! That'll be a beautiful day... Back to work!
The Lord Trevelin Mysteries Are Here!
8 years ago

2 comments:
Good luck with grad school! I'm married to a grad student... it's tough stuff. And I love the new title. :)
hilarious photo. smiles!!
Post a Comment