Saturday, July 3, 2010

One fog to another

Life is funny right? The day I successfully defended my thesis prospectus was also the day I went on my first date with my boyfriend Brian. I pretty much went from one fog to another. My last semester of classes past by as an indistinct blur because all I remember really focusing on was my developing relationship with Brian. (I'm still responsible though and got all A's in my classes and managed to get an internship for next year, so all is good).

Now that Brian and I have gotten to a comfortably sweet place in our relationship, the thesis is going to take over again I can feel it. But only during Brian's work hours, because life is better with a little bit of structure.

Maybe someday life will slow down (like when I'm eighty) and I'll have time to blog again. But until then, I'll try to jump out of the fog every now and then and let my three readers know the story beyond the pictures on facebook of the major happenings in my life. :)

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I love love, and I remember those days. (except i wasn't a masters student)

Jacqui said...

Cute picture, glad you blogged!! I'm slowing down too, with the whole blog thing. I don't know why it doesn't interest me as much as it use to.

Julia said...

Sometimes other things just take precedence over being creative or expressing stuff on your mind. I used to blog to keep from falling asleep in class. Now I don't have any early sleepy classes to get through, so I need to find another niche of time to blog... :D

I think my attraction to other people's blogs is that I like reading about their adventures. My cousin Tanya's blog makes me want to go explore all the places she's been, another friend gives me good ideas on books to read, and then it's just fun to read about the lives of people I actually know. It's like reality tv, except I'm more invested because I love these people. awwww.