Monday, October 27, 2008

Indecision


I've had an interesting last couple of days. At times I feel like I'm sure to get sick and yet I wake up feeling okay, but slightly sick. What the heck? Make up your mind already? I'd rather not be sick, but I also hate this in between stuff, because then I never know whether I might do something dumb, like eat some M&M's, and then the full-blown sickness hits me! Yesterday I made a huge vat of chicken soup and that helped a lot, but then I woke up this morning and I got the sniffles! NOOOO! Can't I just be sick next summer when I won't have school? (By the way, that's an old picture of me, I did not chop off my hair again... yet...)

2 comments:

Jacqui said...

Thats an interesting picture. I hope you get feeling better!

Julia said...

I'm sticking out my tounge in that picture, but you can't tell. The picture is from when I was sick on my birthday last year.