Rachel at the Park on one of their cool swings.
I had been there once before as an undergrad, but amazingly beautiful places like Zion's never cease to amaze me. I wanted to take a picture of everywhere I looked!
Zion's
Eric's "Mountain"
The trip was tiring and I feel like I'm a little behind in my work, but it was very worth it. My favorite moment from the weekend was Saturday night. We had got back from Zion's and went to Famous Dave BBQ in St. George. My nephew Eric said this:"I'm done with dinner. Can we snuggle?" Awww. It was hard to drive away from those cuties, but school is important and I do love it as well. Besides, I get to see them in a month when I go home for Thanksgiving! Again for more pictures, check out facebook:http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2217495&l=de565&id=17822839

2 comments:
That sounds fun, like a mini vacation. I need one of those.
I definately recommend it :)
Post a Comment