This is the pinkish and tired face of a gal who shaved 3 minutes off her mile time!!! Also to serve as a baseline picture. We'll see if I skinny up a bit after my 5 week challenge. But for viewers sake, we'll stick with the face. Brian can enjoy the rest.
Speaking of my dear husband Brian... He's also part of the impetus for my working out. When I signed up for the 5K he kind of chortled at me like, "Are you sure you want to do this? Remember walking just that mile at your brother's house the other day?" Of course he'd never say that, because he enjoys living without bruises. But he did imply that he would do better than me on the 5K because he walks so much more. That might have been true a few months ago, but since he graduated in December and been on the job hunt (good leads lately, hopefully he'll be gainfully employed soon), I'd say I've definitely been walking more than him. So part of this quest is to show Brian up.
Keeping in mind the real focus of why I'm doing this, here's a video the 5K organizer made to show the world Holland and her smile all through battling cancer. If you don't tear up a little at this brave girl, then you may have a heart of stone. I would check on that if I were you.


1 comment:
Keep it up!! I love you!
Post a Comment