So I figured I should maybe start a blog. My family says I don't call them enough and that's true. While I do keep up my facebook pretty regularly, my family isn't all on facebook, so I thought I'd start a blog. Plus then I can make it pretty... maybe.. we'll see, but here goes.
The title is pretty obvious for anyone who was born or grew up in the 80's. It's Ferris Bueller. In the movie he says, "Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once and a while, you could miss it" That's pretty much the purpose of journaling in anyway, it gets you to stop and look at your life every now and then from an objective standpoint. All of a sudden I find myself in my mid-twenties and not at all where I expected I'd be when I was a little girl dreaming about my future. Life does move pretty fast, and I don't intend to miss it!
The Lord Trevelin Mysteries Are Here!
8 years ago

1 comment:
Sweeeet. I saw you on ours and freaked, thinking that you'd had a blog all this time and I was too dense to know....but alas, such is not the case. Whew! I LOVE the photo of the butterfly. Peace out playa. ~Hannah
Post a Comment